A Film Review (Letter to a friend)- ESB (Lower- FCE class) class

Dear Sophie,

Hello! How are you? Sorry for not writing to you for so long, but, I've been too busy studying for an important exam at school. Luckily, it's finished and now I'm free- last night, I watched a great film on TV ,which I thought you really might like to see, too!

The film's called Two-Step and it's set in London during the Second World War. Most of the action takes place in a dance hall, and the main characters are the dance-hall manager, a nasty character  called Sam Boggs, and a young dancer, Jessica Simons.

What I liked about the movie is that it starts off as a simple story about the hardships of war and quickly develops into a thriller where Jessica is being hunted by a ruthless killer.

Believe me, this film will keep you on the edge of your seat! Also, the leading actors are your favourites: Nick Cavo and Kate Maxwell. As a dancer, you'll love the fantastic dance scenes and music, and you won't believe what happens in the end! Go to  watch it on Star Channel, next Saturday evening at 22:00 p.m. for a second view! You'll love it!

I can't wait to hear from you soon with all the reactions and news about the film. See you around.Bye.


Best Wishes
Vivi





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Film Review (an informal letter) by Mary Skiada -ESB Class (FCE Level)