An informal letter to a friend -ESB Class (FCE level)

Dear Sophie

Hello! How are you? I'm writing to tell you about my latest news!!! My school exams have finished, I've passed them all with full marks and now, I'm all ready to go on holidays for some rest and relaxation!!! I think I deserve it after such hard work and many sleepless nights being spent on books studying for exams!
 Actually, my parents are thinking of sending me out to Paros for a weekend some time next month! So, what do you say? Do you want to join in???? I need company to let off some steam....So, what do you say? Are you in for it?



For sure, I know that July is the ideal month for us to have a short break away from routine and right before we get a summer job! I beleive each one of us needs some money to get by!
Anyway, once you come in July, in the mornings ,after a light breakfast, we'll head off to Farangas beach for a dive into its crystal blue seawaters and the classic "Greek Frappe`" to sip under the beach umbrella by the sea trees to gape in the horizon and enjoy the summer breeze... We 'll also have our bodies tattooed by Sarah by the beach bar with the coolest cocktail and Helena's gorgeous smile....

As for the afternoons, we'll get back to Alyki for a mouth watering cheeseburger , home-made from fresh ingredients from Manolis's mum's farm- fresh meat with herbs , tomatoes and potato chips- at his cafe`, with the most delicious vegetarian pizza " Margherita" -olives, green peppers, onion, feta cheese, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes ,olive oil, basil, oregano and thin ,soft dough...hmmm..perfect!

And at nights, we'll spend them dancing away at the "Maistrali Club" with all the latest hits from Summer Greek and foreign hip -hop , techno music- ideal for all tastes...and return to our jouse in the early hours!!!!
What do you think of it?

I can't wait for July to come . Also, I'll be waiting for you to come eagerly...I can't wait to hear from you soon..so..write back soon and let me know what you think...

See you soon.
Bye.


Best Wishes
Vivi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Film Review (an informal letter) by Mary Skiada -ESB Class (FCE Level)