B1 Letter of Appliction Akis !!

Dear Mr. Hutton,

  I am writing to apply for one of the summer jobs that were advertised in "Paros fm" local paper last Saturday 10th martch  2012.
  My name is Akis Skandalis , I am 17 years old and I am a big fan of  "Major TV""the kings " My name is Baggelis". I always watch them with  passion and enthusiasm. I am very interested  in working as a sound engineer  for your studio during my summer holidays to gain valuable work experience , which I am sure will be really useful for the carrer I want to do and to help with the family income .Last summer I worked as a DJ at a night club changing records and sound effects to amuse customers and to create a "lively" atmosphere. I am enclosing his reference.
  Could you please tell  me what you will require me to do at the radio studio ?
I would also like to know which days of the week I will be working and for how many hours a day , since I will be doing sailing races.
  I am available for interview after 5 pm  on weekdays and can be contacted by phone or e-mail (details below)
I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Yours Sincerely
Akis skandalis 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Film Review (an informal letter) by Mary Skiada -ESB Class (FCE Level)