B1 Letter of Application to Mr.Hutton



Dear Mr.Hutton

     I apply  for one of the summer jobs that were advertised  in "Paros Voice" local paper last  Saturday 10th March ,2012.
   My name is Constantine Pantelaios and  I am 14 years old . I am a big fan of "The Kings" and " The Gardeners"  on Mega TV  channel, whose programmes  I always watch  with passion and enthusiasm.
        I am very interested in working as an light technician for your studio during my summer holidays to gain valuable experience, which I am sure will be really useful for my career, as my father suggests  that I secure my finances for the future. Last summer  I worked as an assistant , at my dad΄s studio,where I regulated the lights for many TV shows and soap operas.
         Could you please tell me what you will require me to do at the TV studio ?   I would also like to know which days of the week I will be working and for how many hours per day , since I will be  regulating some lights at the studio .
        I am available  for interview after 5 pm at weekends and before2 pm on weekdays. I  can be contacted by phone or-emal (details below). I look forward to hearing from you soon .

Yours sincerely
Constantine Pantelaios .                                                                                                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Film Review (an informal letter) by Mary Skiada -ESB Class (FCE Level)